Key Dates / Entry Requirements
Below is an overview of the media requirements.
|Entries Open:||April 25th 2016|
|Entries Close:||July 11th 2016|
|Winner showcase in ADWEEK:||September 12th 2016 Issue|
Entries should be submitted as a ”case study" PDF AND/OR "case study" video. For judging purposes, please submit your entry in English.
A JPG and Synopsis of 500 words or less are required for entry. All other media is optional.
Below is an overview of the Media Requirements.
JPG UPLOAD - REQUIRED
All entries require a JPG to be uploaded in order to submit payment.
Required Spec for JPG Uploads:
- 600 x 800 pixels (portrait minimum)
- 800 x 600 pixels (landscape minimum)
- File Type: .jpg
- Color Mode: RGB
- File Size: Up to 7 MB
VIDEO UPLOAD - OPTIONAL
Required Spec for Video Uploads:
- Resolution: 640 x 480 (minimum)
- File Type: .mov
- Compression: h264
- Sound: AAC 44khz
- File Size: Up to 60 MB
All bars, slates and black must be removed from videos. Do not use QuickTime or QuickTime Pro as it will still appear in the media generated for our judging system. Please use a dedicated editing tool such as Final Cut or Avid.
All video uploads should be three  minutes or less. For judging purposes, please submit your entry in English.
All entries must be submitted as a video upload. ADWEEK Media Plan of the Year will not accept CD’s/DVD’s.
PDF UPLOAD - OPTIONAL
Required Spec for PDF Uploads:
- File Size: Up to 7MB
- PDFs can be either single page or multiple pages, maximum 20 pages.
- PDFs do not need to be 300dpi resolution. We suggest using Adobe's 'Reduced Size PDF' feature when saving your file for upload. This will provide your PDF with greater quality for judging and will increase your upload speed
PDFs must be submitted by upload ONLY. Do NOT send PDF on CD, DVD, etc.
URL - OPTIONAL
Required Spec for URL:
- Entrants must keep the URL accessible online for judging through September 1, 2016.
- Please provide any required usernames and/or passwords for the URL.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING ENTRY INFORMATION AND CREDITS
Please remove the following before uploading any media:
- Agency credits
- Individual credits